Build a plan that makes sense for you.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. SERIOUS ILLNESSES STRIKE WITHOUT WARNING. AND THAT RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL? IT WAS IN A HELICOPTER.

With major medical insurance, you have a deductible, co-pays, and coinsurance. Or maybe you don’t have insurance coverage through an employer. And maybe marketplace insurance plans aren’t really an option because they’re too expensive and can include coverage you don’t really need.

The reality is a significant medical event will probably leave you short of cash.

You’re healthy. You’re young. You just want to be able to pay your bills... SGIC’s got your back.

From application to claims, we’re rethinking the health insurance experience with your convenience and needs in mind.

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRODUCTS. THEN, LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO DESIGN A PACKAGE THAT IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU:

SGIC IS IN THE BUSINESS OF INSURANCE. WE ARE THE PEACE OF MIND PEOPLE.

LIMITED INDEMNITY MEDICAL INSURANCE

You care about making the right decisions for your family, including ensuring access to quality medical care. An SGIC Limited Indemnity Medical Insurance policy offers that peace of mind, with the flexibility to choose your provider, benefits that cover hospital, emergency services, and wellness care, and lump sum payments that you can use however you need.

CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE

Today, you’re healthy and self-sufficient. But you know that could all change tomorrow — you, or a loved one, could be faced with a debilitating, long-term illness. And while you always hope for the best, you’re savvy enough to prepare for the worst, which is why an SGIC Critical Illness Insurance policy is a smart addition to your financial portfolio.

ACCIDENT INSURANCE

You’re not afraid to take risks. You’re the type of person who grabs on to adventure with both hands. But you also don’t gamble with the unknown, and you want to make sure your family is protected if there’s a tragic accident. SGIC’s Accident Insurance can provide that extra level of security for “just in case.”

SHORT TERM MEDICAL INSURANCE

Certain life circumstances can leave you with a gap in health insurance coverage. You don’t need — nor do you want to pay for — a major medical plan — if it’s even available to you. What you do need is a temporary, flexible option that won’t break the bank. SGIC’s Short Term Medical Insurance is the perfect solution for those “in-between” times.

MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT INSURANCE

Medicare is your primary insurance coverage when you reach age 65 and provides beneficial coverage for health-related expenses. However, Medicare only covers 80% of Part B expenses, leaving you with the remaining 20%. If you’re hospitalized, that 20% can quickly add up. A Medicare Supplement Insurance policy (also known as Medigap) from SGIC helps you manage and budget your health care expenses with predictability and sustainability, while allowing you the freedom to choose your providers and a plan that best meets your needs.

IN THE NEWS

A.M. Best has assigned a Financial Strength Rating of B++ (Good) and a Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating of “bbb” to SGIC, a newly formed U.S. insurer that is part of Premier Servicing, LLC. (Premier).

OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES

From our critical illness insurance plans, to supplemental health and indemnity policies, our products and services will change the way you think about health insurance and give you Peace of Mind.