With SGIC’s Limited Indemnity Medical Insurance plan, you choose your provider or hospital, and SGIC pays you a fixed amount for each covered benefit, regardless of the actual costs of your medical expenses. Use the money to pay your doctor’s bills or your mortgage or for whatever you need if you’re hospitalized and out of work.
- Benefits paid directly to you
- Supplements any current medical insurance you have
- Fixed indemnity benefits regardless of the actual charges billed to you
WHO IT'S FOR:
- Someone who needs a plan that doesn’t limit them to just in-network providers
- Someone who wants broader access to providers and hospitals so they can minimize out-of-pocket expenses
- Someone who doesn’t currently have access to major medical insurance, or wants more affordable wellness, doctor, and hospital coverage
- Hospital and intensive care unit stays
- Emergency room visits
- Outpatient physician office visits
- Land and air ambulance transport
- Surgical and anesthesia services
- X-rays, labs, and diagnostic testing
- Wellness care
The information presented above is a brief description of the important features of this insurance plan. It is not an insurance contract. Actual benefits are determined by the terms and conditions of your policy and certificate alone. The plan described here does not constitute comprehensive health insurance (often referred to as “major medical coverage”) and does not satisfy a person’s individual obligation to secure the requirement of minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). For more information about the ACA, please refer to www.HealthCare.gov.